Your toes are sensitive and where your toes lay is the same place as the seam. Zeropes technicians offer you the finest craftsmanship, adding extra details on the toe area. No wonder why they are so comfortable.
If you are standing on Your feet for a long time, then your feet starts to ache. Zeropes has AIR-CUSHION, which make Zeropes approx. 60% thicker than other compression socks. The air-cushion will give your feet protection by absorbing the impact.
Always stay cool and dry with Zeropes. Zeropes has the strategically positioned meshes and premium moisture wicking & cool fibers.
Get relief on your swelling legs with 20-30mmHg GRADUATED COMPRESSION on the veins and lymphatic system. Zeropes offers the best fit for your feet.
UV resistant Shin & Calf support Extra-wide cuff 3D Toe design Patented X pattern design for ankle protection.
Attention before wearing compression socks:
1. Compression socks should not be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
2. Please consult with your doctor whether compression stockings is for you if the following conditions apply: - Sensitive skin - Skin infections - Atopic dermatitis - Neuropathy or insensitivity - Physical immobility
3. Reminder: Avoid sitting cross-leggedto keep the blood circulating at the legs. Excessive build-up of blood at the legs can lead to circulatory problems like numbness and pain. Compression socks apply pressure at the calf and upwards, hencedo not wear ankle & knee guards, compression pants or any other compression wearwhen wearing compression socks.
1.Place your compression stockings into a delicate wash bag before placing into the washing machine.
2. Wash in warm water using a delicate detergent. Wash by hand or by machine using a gentle cycle.
3. Machine dry on low heat or air dry.
4. For best performance and durability, avoid exposing your compression stockings to direct sunlight for extended period of time
NO BLEACH or FABRIC SOFTENER DO NOT WRING YOUR COMPRESSION SOCKS NEVER IRON or DRY CLEAN
Q: Who should not wear compression socks?
A: Compression socks aid your blood circulation. If you have a medical condition or are taking any medication, we recommend that you seek your doctor's advice first.
Q: Why do I feel itchy or feel sore after wearing compression socks the first few times?
A: If you have poor blood circulation, we recommend that you start wearing compression socks for a few hours each day. Then gradually increase the duration you wear the socks. This process allows your body to adapt to the improved blood circulation.
Q: How can I Improve the longevity of my compression socks?
There are a few simple steps you can follow. - Remove rings which could pull the sock fibers when you are putting on and taking off your compression socks - Avoid pulling the socks with excessive force - Wash your compression socks in a laundry bag - Avoid washing with bleach or fabric softener and only tumble dry with low heat.
How to wear:
1. Make sure both your feet and legs are dry.
2. Turn half of the calf sleeves inside out.
3. Slowly pull the calf sleeves through the feet to the ankle.
4. Gently pull up the compression socks to 2cm below the knee and ensure that the calf sleeve is spread out evenly with no creases
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh